New to the area? These businesses are here to help you find what you need quickly and easily. They are all "Livermore Friendly" established businesses that will give you outstanding services and treat you like a friend.
UNIQUE BOUTIQUES, SHOPPING & GIFTS
Green Soap Bath Shoppe
2080 First Street, Downtown Livermore
- Handcrafted Soaps, Butters, Lotions & Scrubs scented
as you like while you wait. USDA Certified Organic body
treats so yummy you will want to taste them!
Smooches Pooches (gifts for dogs & cats)
2074 First Street, Downtown Livermore
- A pet boutique offering unique & one-of-a-kind finds
for you and your pooch. (kitties too!)
In Between Stitches
2190 First Street, Livermore
- A Place where friendships grow. A full service quilt & sewing
store offering classes and a wide variety of fabrics from Civil War
Reproduction prints to Batiks. You will find notions, patterns, and
boundless inspiration for your next sewing, quilting or crafting project.
- Pinot’s Palette is a pioneer of the paint and sip experience – a revolutionary way to enjoy art and wine, meet new people and bond with friends. Guests enjoy a no-experience-required art class — all supplies included — directed by trained, local artists, who guide guests step-by-step through a featured painting. By bringing fun, modern and creative ideas to their events, Pinot’s Palette creates a unique, rewarding experience while providing a worthwhile contribution to the community. The celebrations are endless, from birthdays, Girls Night Out, Team Building and Fundraisers. Let us bring the painting party to you, we’re mobile!
2260 Fourth Street, Downtown Livermore
- Come get pampered at this established salon catering
to men women and children. Offering the best in coloring,
cutting, highlighting and special event styling. Also featuring
an in house barber offering cuts and shaves. Call for an appointment
*walk-ins always welcome
ASSISTED LIVING FOR SENIORS
Quail Garden - Residential Home Care
813 South J St, Downtown Livermore Lic. #015600304
- Your loved one deserves dignity and loving care. 26 private &
semi private rooms at our 2 beautiful locations in downtown.
(Community Association for Preschool Education)
3095 Independence Drive / Suite A / Livermore
Mental Health Services 925-443-3434 x121 - OPEN M-F 8:30-4pm
Comprehensive Preschool Services through Head Start & State
Preschool Funding. Early childhood Mental Health Services for
children birth to age 6 and their families.
925-455-7272 Enrollment -
HOME REMODELING/GENERAL CONTRACTOR
R. Pringle Construction
Livermore - Pleasanton - Dublin - Tracy - San Ramon
- Home Repairs and remodeling since 1990 in the Tri
Valley area. Honest, Loyal, Hands on construction
by an experienced general contractor.
INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES
1983 Second Street, Livermore
- Cheryl Chance has been designing beautiful
residential and commercial interiors since 1990.
Creative & innovative rooms begin with special flooring, a good space
plan & furniture placement. It's completed with window treatments and
accessories. Together with your input, Cheryl designs for your personal style.
2056 First Street, Downtown Livermore
- Providing quality jewelry, custom designs, fine watches and
repair services since 1950 in downtown Livermore, there is no
better way to say “I love you” than the gift of fine jewelry.
The Cave Downtown Cigar Bar & Eclectic Gifts
186 South K Street, Downtown Livermore
- Enjoy fine cigars from the largest walk in humidor in
the Alameda Cty. Relax & watch tv/sports in our members
only smoking lounge or day lounge with cigar purchase.
A True MAN CAVE! Rent personal humified storage
lockers. Great gift items for the ladies.
4200 East Avenue, Livermore
- Find a Chiropractor for Back and Neck Pain,
Headaches, What Causes Headaches and weight
loss management. Call to make an appointment today!
Smiles by Design
2165 Fourth Street, Downtown Livermore
- We have combined the luxury and comfort of a day
at the spa with the latest in dental technology, to
create a dental experience that makes your smile sparkle.
Call for an appointment today.
The Mony Nop Team - Keller WilliamsTri-Valley Realty
2300 First Street, Suite #316 Livermore
- Buying or selling a home? We pride ourselves on serving our clients with passion, integrity, and outstanding customer service. The Mony Nop Team also believes in investing in and giving back to the community.
Tom E. Chance
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
1983 Second Street, Downtown Livermore
- Tom, a Life Long Resident, has been placing "SOLD"
signs all over the Livermore Tri-Valley for the past 30 years. Tom and
his Team of Agents are dedicated to providing Quality Customer Service.
Thinking of Buying or Selling? Call "Livermore's Realtor", Tom E. Chance.
The White glove Treatment awaits you!
imortage - Maureen Torretto
Maureen believes a mortgage should be about building relationships, and helping her customers achieve their home nancing goals, not just a transaction. -VA Loans, FHA loans, Conv. 80/10/10 and Jumbo loans.
Mike McGann Farmers Insurance
1856 Third St. Livermore
-Your Trusted Insurance Advisor since 1990 PACKAGES: Auto, home, renters, life, business, workmans comp., health (Covered CA).
925-447-1744 - www.MikeMcGann.com
Donna Hayes, Broker
Hayes Associates, Commercial Real Estate Brokerage & Management Services
350 Main Street, Suite K Pleasanton
With 25+ years of experience, Hayes Associates is your “go-to” Brokerage for full service Commercial Property Sales – Leasing – Management focused on Asset Preservation by proper Building Maintenance, Lease Administration and Financial Management, with the highest level of Integrity, Responsibility &R espect for the fiduciary relationship with Property Owners.
Livermore Printers, Design & Sign
383 South “I” St. downtown Livermore
- The Valley’s original One Stop Shop for all your business & personal design, print, sign & mural needs. Family run, we design & print the Livermore Valley Wine Trail Guide. Copyright 2012 925-455-1082 -
Get Wine Trail Guides from All Participants while they last...
Livermore Print and Sign- 925-455-1082
Tri Valley Convention & Visitors Bureau -
Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce -
Pleasanton Chamber of Commerce -